My Assassin (Middlemarch Shifters Book 4) - Shelley Munro

He’s always attracted women with ease, but lately feline shifter Leo Mitchell only craves some hot, sinful lovin’ with the lady in black leather hanging around Middlemarch in this delicious paranormal romance.

She’s had a huge crush on hunky Leo for ages, but the timing sucks so assassin Isabella Black has watched him from afar and the readers can’t help but become caught in the waves of heat and excitement when this couple finally meets. The scorching chemistry threatens a heat wave of epic proportions but the relationship has one major chill against it – Isabella has a huge secret that will destroy the Mitchells which has a bit of emotional confusion happening. The characters are strong, compelling and grab readers’ attentions right from the start while the well written, fast paced and smooth flowing plot excites readers with lots of suspense, excitement and romance as the intriguing events hold the readers hostage and adrenaline pumping excitement builds as another assassin threatens Leo and Isabella’s happiness.

I have to say that I loved Isabella’s character and her shifter side is sooooo cool, refreshingly different and spices thing up quite a bit and of course, Leo is one hot and hunky feline, so I sure couldn’t put this story down until I had read every last word.