Smoke and Fire: A Dark Kings Novel - Donna Grant

Ryder can’t help but want to protect the woman who haunts his dreams even if it means shifting into the dragon he was never supposed to reveal in this sensational Dark King romance.

Kinsey could never get enough of Ryder until seeing him in his true form rocks her to the core and the readers can’t help but get caught in the gripping romance as Kinsey and Ryder struggle with their desires while trying to protect themselves. The relationship between Kinsey and Ryder is on very shaky ground throughout the romance because of the situation they find themselves in and due to the emotional issues that stem from their past relationship which grips readers by the heart as these strong, captivating characters demand your attention in this fast past, smooth flowing plot full of suspense, excitement and romance.

Anticipation starts building immediately (that is if you weren’t already anticipating this story) as readers discover that Kinsey is being sent to Dreagan with spine tingling tension building as Kinsey sees Ryder for the first time since he revealed his true form and from their intrigue and excitement continues to build as it soon becomes obvious that not all is as it seems with Kinsey and that someone is manipulating one heck of a plot. And of course, readers never have a spare moment during the reading of a Dark Kings book because of course there is always something going on with the Dark, with Ulrik and Rhi, and this story is no different which keeps readers glued to the pages.

I don’t know about you but the Dragon Kings always fascinate me from beginning to end and Donna Grant manages to surprise me with each and every story. Ryder and Kinsey’s story kept me guessing all the way to the end especially since the bad guys have a few new tricks up thier and I just can’t wait to find out what happens next.