Wolf on a Mission (Salvation Pack #6) by N.J. Walters review

Wolf on a Mission (Salvation Pack) - N.J. Walters

Elias Gallagher is all too aware that the world is not a safe place for a werewolf on the run and doubly so for his half-breed nephews so he heads to North Carolina to check out the Salvation Pack but he never expected to find a mate in this spellbinding paranormal romance.

Sue Walsh is focused solely on raising her five-year-old son and the last things she wants or needs is an attraction to ruggedly handsome stranger and the readers can’t help but get caught up this romance as Elias and Sue discover that there are no limits when love runs wild. There is undeniably a hot and sizzling attraction between Sue and Elias but not only does their responsibilities hold them back but Elias’s secret is a major obstacle to this romance which has lots of emotional turmoil flowing from the pages and more so when Sue’s ex starts causing trouble. The characters easily draw the readers into their story as the fast paced and smooth flowing plot captivates them with lots of suspense, excitement and romance.

Elias is in quite the predicament in trying to find a safe pack for his nephews which keeps the tensions and suspense high throughout the story and Elias’ attraction to Sue just adds to the pressure since she’s human and when an accidental sighting leads danger straight to Sue’s doorstep, more adrenaline pumping  excitement spices things up. The intriguing events keep readers glued to the pages and on the edge of their seat as the vivid imagery of the well written scenes bring the story to life.

The Salvation Pack is growing and I am delighted that it is as this is one of my favorite packs and I was completely enthralled with Elias and his nephews, the story was full of suspense in a lot of different areas of the story which kept me from putting the book down until I had read every last word and now I can’t wait to find out what happens next.