Knight In Leather (Hearth Motel #2) Holley Trent

Knight in Leather (Hearth Motel Book 2) - Holley Trent

Ethan Gotch may be built like a linebacker and tongue-numbingly sexy, but Dasha Maurice isn’t in the market for a serious relationship in this electrifying paranormal romance.

Readers can’t help but get caught up in this electrifying romance as sparks fly in every direction while Ethan tries to convince Dasha what it means to be the mate of a shapeshifting fairy knight. The chemistry sizzles from every page with vivid intensity and while some of it is scorching passion a lot of it is the way the characters fit together, making things really interesting as Dasha fights the attraction and Ethan tries to understand Dasha’s reasoning which has quite a bit of emotional turmoil flowing from the pages while these strong compelling characters draw you into the fast paced and smooth flowing plot full of suspense, excitement, romance and a bit of humor due to some snarky dialogue and easy comradery between characters.

Not only does this relationship keep readers on the edge of anticipation but Dasha being undetectable by Queen Rhiannon’s magic makes her the perfect messenger to the fairy realm which adds quite a bit of excitement and tension to the story while Ethan’s pesky ex adds a bit of chaos and danger. There is never a dull moment to be found as the Knights continue to thwart Queen Rhiannon and this well written story is full of great details that make it easy for the readers to picture each and every scene.

I have to tell you, that this is the first story that I have read in any of the three connected series but I will be remedying that. There are so many interesting elements in this fascinating world that have sparked my imagination and the characters that I have met so far are a wonderful mix of charm, fun and sexy that I really want to get to know them all, so of course I can’t wait to visit this world again.