A Dragon for December (Wiccan-Were-Bear Book 11) by R. E. Butler

A Dragon for December (Wiccan-Were-Bear Book 11) - R. E. Butler

While visiting a friend,  Deci heads to what she believes is neutral woods for some hunting only to come face to face with a dragon who is not only swiping her prey but happens to be her mate in his spectacular paranormal romance.

The readers can’t help but be enthralled with this spectacular mating between polar bear shifter, Deci and dragon shifter, Tosh, not only does the chemistry scorch the pages, this couple is dynamite together and the story is full of excitement and intrigue as Tosh is now ready to claim the kingship of his people but someone is hiding in the shadows and plotting against him which keeps readers on the edge of their seat. So as usual, the well written, fast paced and smooth flowing story keeps readers glued to the pages.

I loved this mating! Not only did it keep me glued to the pages, it introduced some new characters and dragons are always awesome but Tosh is some kind of sexy. And one other thing ~ this released on my birthday, so it made the best birthday present ever!  Thanks R.E.!