A Wild Ride (Thompson & Sons #4) by Vivian Arend

A Wild Ride - Vivian Arend

Troy Thompson is stunned when Nicole abruptly cancels their secret fling but Troy knows there is no one in town nearly good enough for her. No one that is excerpt him in this excellent conclusion to the Thompson and Sons series.

While she doesn’t regret her sexual romp with Troy, Nicole is ready to move on and find a reliable guy and settle down and the readers can’t help but become captivated as Troy sets out to make Nicole see the real him under the shiny exterior. The chemistry is undeniably hot between Troy and Nicole, so they have no problem in the intimacy department but this relationship is full of emotional woes that grip readers by the heart as Troy is severely underestimated and I got to tell you, he certainly stole my heart and made me want to trade places with Nicole. These strong, compelling characters demand reader’s attention as Troy insists that he’s ready to take the next step in this fast paced and smooth flowing plot full of suspense, turmoil and romance.

Anticipation grabs the hold of readers right from the start and continuously builds throughout the story as Troy not only tries to win Nicole’s heart in the forever after type of relationship, he has to weave through the emotional landmines that his dating Nicole causes between friends and family, which adds quite a bit of spice and turbulence to the story in this well written romance that keeps readers glued to the pages.

I was so very excited for Troy’s book to finally be told and I certainly wasn’t disappointed as him and Nicole held my undivided attention from the get go and I don’t think that there could have been a more fitting story for Troy or ending to the series.