Rough Ride Romeo (Crawley Creek #2) by Lori King

Rough Ride Romeo (Crawley Creek Book 2) - Lori King

Roman “Romeo” Freemont soothes his aching heart with women and liquor until a petite brunette with a feisty temper comes crashing into this world in this gripping romance.

Francesca “Franki” Scott isn’t a people person and right now she’s on a mission that could mean life or death for someone close to her if she gets distracted and the readers can’t help but get caught up in this emotionally powerful romance as two wounded souls find their way toward each other. The chemistry between Franki and Romeo is just as powerful as all the emotional turmoil flowing from the pages as this relationship struggles to survive the emotional gauntlet that threatens to keep them apart. These strong captivating characters easily command attention while capturing reader’s hearts during this rough ride and the fast paced and smooth flowing plot draws readers in with lots of suspense, turmoil and romance.

The story starts off with a bit of excitement as Romeo and Franki crashes into his other’s lives providing Romeo with a bit of a wakeup call and Franki with a strong shoulder that she didn’t realize she needed and has lots of suspense building from there as the ever growing Crawley Creek family steps up and helps Franki with finding her sister before it’s too late. The well written scenes provides lots of details which brings the story to life and makes it easy for the reader to become engrossed in the poignant story and the two wounded souls that deserves a bit of TLC and a HEA.

Franki and Romeo’s story is a powerful and gripping one that shakes up Romeo’s world and brings out his need to protect and Franki while being a bit socially awkward has a spitfire personality that lights up his world which had me captivated from the beginning. The Crawley Creek Family reaches out grips readers by the hearts and refuse to let go and I for one cannot get enough of them, each story pulls me deeper into their life and has me wanting to make my stay their indefinite.