Big Easy Temptation (The Perfect Gentlemen #3) by Shayla Black & Lexi Blake

Big Easy Temptation (The Perfect Gentlemen) by Black, Shayla, Blake, Lexi(May 3, 2016) Paperback - Shayla,  Blake,  Lexi Black

In the wake of his father’s death, NCIS agent Holland Kirk betrayed him, so Naval officer Dax Spencer has tried to put her behind him but in unraveling a web of lies, the clues send him back to New Orleans where Holland waits in this commanding romance.

Holland is protecting a deadly secret and holding a torch for the only man she’s ever loved and the readers can’t help but get caught up in this powerful and gripping tale as the passion flares hot and wild between Dax and Holland once again. With the sizzling chemistry between these two the readers can’t help but feel as if they belong together but this relationship is in quite a bit of trouble which grips readers by the heart with the potent emotional turmoil that flows from the pages. These strong characters are captivating and easily engage readers which adds to the allure of the fast paced, smooth flowing plot full of suspense, excitement and romance.

This is one relationship that really speaks to readers because of the very long and hard road that it takes, which keeps anticipation building while something sinister lurks around every corner and keeps the adrenaline pumping excitement flowing which if you have kept up with the series so far you know that this intriguing conspiracy just keeps getting more compelling and deadly with lots of twists and turns that keep readers guessing, especially as it seems that the more the Perfect Gentlemen uncover, the more they realize just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

As usual the scenes are well written and full of great details that really made it easy for me to become caught up in all the intrigue and romance, so it didn’t surprise me one bit when I realized that I forgot all about the real world (much to my family’s annoyance) and I can’t wait to find out what happens next.